Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.
LOQUIEROTO.COM is an activity of 24 COMERCIAL ADVENTURES / All rights reserved.
1. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that:
· The owner is 24 AVENTURAS EN RED S.L.
· The commercial name (and hereinafter "this store" or "the web") is loquieroto.com Its CIF is ESB87996633
· Its registered office is at C / Riojanos 15, 2º B - 28018 Madrid (Madrid).
· You have an email address for customer service: 24aventuras @ gmail.com
2. The owner informs you that the purpose of the LOQUIEROTO.COM site is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides, transmitting purchase requests to the commercial services that they support us.
3. The owner, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, guarantees security and confidentiality of the data provided by their clients. Likewise, the client has the right to access, modify and / or cancel their data in accordance with the latest legal regulations in force in European territory, as you can consult in the last section of this page.
4. The intellectual property rights of this store and of the different elements contained therein are the property of the owner of the website or have the authorization to use their owners, including those specified, such as those used under Creative Commons licenses of other authors .
5. It corresponds to the owner the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
6. The right of partial reproduction of its content is granted provided that the following conditions are met:
· That is compatible with the purposes of this store.
That it is done with the intention of obtaining the information contained and not for commercial purposes
· That none of the documents or related graphics on this website be modified in any way.
That no graphic available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it
· That it is previously communicated to the owner of the medium.
7. The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
8. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. The user will be responsible for all the actions carried out with his user identifier in those sections that require it. Specifically, it will be responsible for choosing, as a password and as a reminder of it, robust passwords and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) . LOQUIEROTO.COM will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information.
9. LOQUIEROTO.COM does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or contents of third party links referred to on the web.
10. The owner owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the trademarks "LOQUIEROTO.COM" and "24 AVENTURAS COMERCIALES". Regarding the quotations of third-party products and services, the web and its manager acknowledge in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility for this. shop about them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by this shop or any of its associates.
11. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LOQUIEROTO.COM or its owner, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
12. The owner is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the The presence of viruses on the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of this store, a malfunction of the browser or the use of out-of-date versions of it.
13. Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
15. The user can freely decide whether or not to implement the cookies used by this store on their hard drive.
16. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. To do this, we suggest the help section of your browser to know how to change the settings you currently use. More information on our Cookie Information page
17. PRIVACY OF CUSTOMER DATA:
The owner informs you that the personal data obtained through the forms contained in this website: registration, contact or customer service chat, will be incorporated into a file for which the owner is responsible for the purpose of fulfilling the commitments between the parties: Tax obligations derived from the purchase - sale of goods and their shipment by transport companies. The company undertakes to use the data collected through this form only for the aforementioned purpose.
The client has the obligation to keep their data updated and must always give truthful consent to process the information they provide us, so the only way we have to store it is through the store forms or by mail electronic, as long as it is the same account with which it is registered in the store, so that by phone no order tracking data or other personal information will be provided to customers, as it is not possible to verify that it really we deal with the person who provided the data. Our staff may only request your name and surname or email by phone in order to identify you as a customer of the store.
The browsing data, transactions, etc ... including IP, approximate location and pages visited will be kept for at least 1 year and will be available to the authorities that require them for legal purposes. The tax data, in the case of having made a purchase, may not be completely eliminated until the legal deadlines stipulated by Spanish legislation, or failing that European, have elapsed at all times.
By registering in our store and placing an order, you will be able to receive notifications to rate the products or the experience on our site. Likewise, if you wish, you can receive coupons or specific offers from the owner of the same and information bulletins about products or store activity. You have the freedom to mark these options at the time of registration and / or modify it within the section of your personal data in your customer account.
The storage of your personal data provided by you to our store is hosted on a secure server of the company ELB Web Hosting SL, so that the qualified personnel of said company have access to the data for server maintenance purposes.
Our company does not save or store bank data of its customers: account numbers, cards or access data to Paypal, for which only the entities with which we collaborate are responsible:
For the purposes of audience measurement and social contact, the following companies may use the data you have provided to them to offer us reports and show you advertising of our services:
For the management and shipment of your orders, your necessary data will be provided to the transport companies with which we work:
- Express Mail
- ALL 4 BUSINESS, S.L.
- ASM - GLS
Finally, for the fiscal and legal management of the order, the data that appears on your invoice will be processed by our manager, Mercedes Herreros, before the relevant tax authorities.
The interested party declares to have knowledge of the destination and use of the personal data collected by reading this clause. Sending these data implies acceptance of the exposed clauses. If you wish to exercise the rights of access, rectification or opposition in the terms established in the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, you can do so from your customer account in our store, in the Data Privacy section, where you have the relevant tools to exercise your rights as a European consumer. If you wish to suppress access to your account, you can do so through the Contact Form, the data that must legally be saved CANNOT BE DELETED.