PAYMENT AND BILLING METHOD
This store offers its customers 3 ways to formalize the payment:
- Credit or Debit Card: Secure payment is guaranteed through the BANKIA payment gateway, with no extra cost being applied by the website for the use of said payment method. Any refund to which customers who use this payment method are entitled will be made by the same means that made the payment within the legal deadlines.
- Bank transfer or deposit: The website will make available to the client a current account number, once this form of payment has been indicated, to carry out the same by transfer or direct deposit. The website will not apply any extra cost for the use of this payment method. Any refund to which customers using this payment method are entitled will be made in the form of DISCOUNT VOUCHER for subsequent purchases.
- Third-party platforms: These include the payment systems of Paypay, Amazon, etc ... and the payment managed by the external company and operated under its own conditions of privacy and use. The use of this payment system may entail commissions or expenses on the part of the client. In any case, these expenses will be clearly indicated and broken down before making the payment and will never amount to a greater amount than the one that the company applies to the merchant. Any refund to which customers who use this payment method are entitled will be made by the same means that made the payment within the legal deadlines.
All orders generate their legal invoice with the data entered by the client as the BILLING ADDRESS. A copy of this invoice is available from the moment it is deemed "Sent" in the Order History of your customer account. On an invoice generated, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY THE DATA OF THE HOLDER.
Sending the package
As a general rule, packages are sent between 1 and 5 business days after receipt of payment (counting as the first business day the next for orders after 1:00 p.m.), which may be longer depending on the nature of the products purchased. , through the carrier selected or assigned by the warehouse of origin, with tracking number and delivery without signature. Whichever shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a link so that you can follow your order online either through our own means or through the warehouse or company in charge of logistics.
Even so, current legislation establishes a maximum period of up to 30 days for you to have your order, so everything that is within that period is considered normal, although of course it is not usual.
Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. count as the first business day the one after the order is placed.
Shipping charges include handling and packaging charges, as well as postage. Handling charges are priced at a fixed price, while transportation charges may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in the same order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will be applied for each one individually. We are not responsible for damage to your package after shipment, but we do our best to protect all fragile items.
The packaging is discreet to protect your privacy as much as possible. You will know the origin of it to avoid opening it by mistake in the wrong place or in front of people you do not want.
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The delivery time will depend on the selected transport company and the destination country. Please note that the times indicated are approximate and correspond to working days, excluding weekends and holidays.
The first thing to do is check that the number of packages received matches those sent. The second, check each package externally very carefully in order to find signs of having been hit or manipulated, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may make you suspect that the merchandise may be damaged.
It is mandatory to leave a signature on the delivery note of the driver or courier, whether on paper or digital (PDA) “VISUALLY DETERIORATED PACKAGE” if these signs are present. Failure to sign a package as VISUALLY DETERIORATED and then submit images that show that there was visible damage to it will automatically be grounds for rejection of the incident. Any incident caused during shipping, both communicated and not on the delivery note must be communicated within the first 48 hours, providing:
- Photograph of the outer packaging
- Photograph of the open box where the protections are observed
- Photograph of the carrier's attached label
- Photographs of the break / s properly
- Image of the list of products where the stamps of our preparers are observed
No carrier is obliged to give advance notice of the arrival of the shipment, send follow-ups by telematic means, or leave notes of passage or delivery attempts. In the History and Details of the orders you will find the number or tracking code of the carrier selected or assigned by the store. With this code you can claim information from the carrier or pick up the package at its facilities.
Orders that are returned due to refusal or repeated absences without the customer having agreed on a solution for their collection, will be discounted the expenses incurred for the return of the same as well as those of the original shipment and all those that are attributable to the transport and handling of the same.
All products returned within the period of 14 days established by law, must be in perfect condition to be put up for sale or their value will be devalued. Returns of clothing, costumes, underwear or footwear are not accepted. Returns of hygiene or personal items that have been unsealed are also not accepted. The merchant will return the relevant amounts within a period of 14 days after receipt and verification of the merchandise.
As a consumer, you have the right to disagree with your order within 14 days of receipt with all the obligations that it implies on our part. Once the merchandise has been received and reviewed, the refund will be made within the terms established by law. For hygienic and health reasons, returns of used items, clothing, intimate hygiene or perishable items are not allowed, as well as custom orders, show tickets, digital or downloadable products and all those whose unsealing implies a mere quality. Any returned item will be paid by the customer or by the means provided by the store and may see its value depreciated in part or in full if it is not in optimal conditions to be put up for sale again. This will be informed to the client after review. OUTLET products are excluded from return.
In your customer account, within the "history and order details", indicating "Order details" where applicable, you can request the ADM Merchandise Return Authorization for the items you deem appropriate. You do not need to provide explanations in a return for withdrawal. If the form forces you to type something, put any character. You are free to offer the information you deem appropriate.
Fill in and submit this Revocation form:
(You only have to fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the entire contract)
For the attention of "Aceitebasico.com - 24 Aventuras en Red SL", CIF. ESB87996633 with tax address at C / Riojanos 15 2ºB, 28018 Madrid:
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my sales contract corresponding to the order with the following information:
- Reference: ______________
- Ordered on / received on _______________________________
- On behalf of the consumer and user or consumers and users________________________________________________
- At home _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Date and Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users
The customer is fully responsible for the choice of product made based on the data offered by the store on the general or specific characteristics of the item. All the data offered on sizes and measurements are as approximate as possible to avoid errors. Changes by colors or sizes will be accepted as long as there is availability and the item is in its original sealed container. For safety and hygiene, it is not possible to return or change intimate garments, swimwear or underwear. All expenses caused by any change will be charged and / or managed by the client and this change will not be made until they have been satisfied.
As established by law, the merchant has 14 days for the reimbursement to which the customer is entitled, after receiving the relevant cancellation request, if the products have not been shipped, or after the merchandise has been received and reviewed, in in the case of a return or refusal.
All non-perishable items are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects for their intended use. If after receiving an item it is found that the damage has been caused by improper use, the guarantee will be denied and the customer must be responsible for the shipping and return costs of the merchandise.
- Deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, use or improper handling, unsuitable voltage, incorrect installation, or materials subject to wear due to normal use are not included.
- In the case of computer items, the warranty will not cover the removal of viruses, the restoration of programs for this reason, or the reinstallation of the disk caused by erasing it.
The warranty will lose its value if:
- If any data on it or on the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced.
- If the identification number or the guaranteed device itself is manipulated or repaired without the knowledge of the Technical Service.
RETURNS TO POSTAGE DUE ARE NOT ALLOWED UNLESS THIS STORE IS SENDING THE CARRIER PRIOR AGREEMENT WITH THE CUSTOMER.
This store is not responsible for the use made by customers with its products or its direct consequences to the consumer or third parties. We strongly recommend reading the instructions and safety warnings on the items before use. In case of doubts about possible allergic reactions of certain articles, due to their composition, we recommend not using them.